About Our Spaces
The design of Cardiff Business Technology Centre (CBTC) reflects the concept of knowledge transfer linking business and technology, university to industry.
The accommodation can be adapted for a wide range of applications/business uses with individual units available from 142-777 sq ft
From single or combined units, CBTC provides businesses with a high degree of environmental comfort and control.
Flexibility is at the heart of CBTC’s offer – enabling you to grow as your business requires.
All of our tenants benefit from:
- Integrated switchboard phone answering / messaging service
- A reception area staffed by friendly experienced and knowledgeable personnel
- Conference and meeting rooms all with broadband connectivity, audio visual facilities and support.
- Reception – receiving visitors and deliveries
- Monitoring of security systems
- Central postal delivery and collection service
- Telephone answering and messaging service
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Booking of conference rooms
- Refuse collection, clinical waste if appropriate
- On site management of the complex
- Cleaning and maintenance of common areas
- External and internal window cleaning
- General repairs, maintenance and servicing of buildings, grounds and equipment.
Flexible space options include:
Standard accommodation comprises
- Disabled access
- Lift to the first floor
- Natural lighting
- Vinyl or carpet flooring
- Hot & cold water and toilet facilities
- Suspended ceiling – most with low glare lighting
- Integrated Broadband system
- Ample supply of power sockets
- Integrated telephone system
- All of the benefits of a Studio lease as a dedicated space in a shared environment
- Fully set-up and ready to go, including broadband and utilities
The buildings benefit from a high level of security and fire detection equipment. Windows are double-glazed, with security film throughout.
The Centre also benefits from secure car parking on site.